Seo Online Training Course Search

Saturday 19 March 2011

First post on the WAS SEO Online Course

Hi every one, (or is it just me?)

In between life and livingness, i am updating and posting a free online seo course that steps the webmaster through the Do-It-Yourself basics of seo. I am creating this so that those of you who are not sure where to start have an entrance point to the subject.  The course is free but can be done in several ways which means I am here to help if you get stuck or need someone to do the steps for you.

If you find the course useful or think it might help others around you, share the url or link it from your pages.

Where am i up to now? It is not moving forward as i went backward to better link the pages. I am currently revamping the first steps to clean your html code. That should be complete later today and I can start on the next section. The first ten should be finished in about two-three weeks. Maybe sooner.

Best
Steve Campisi